[BRLTTY] GPM open error: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Keith Wessel kwessel at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 22 10:14:30 EDT 2007

Hi, Dave,

I started gpm, but no luck with the log messages going away. I restarted
brltty to see if that made a difference, and no dice there, either. Still
getting the log messages every five seconds or so in /var/log/messages.

The Windo follows pointer option was already switched off in my brltty
config.

So, am I just waiting for another release of gpm? Looks like Gentoo stable's
currently on 1.20.18r5

Thanks,
Keith