[BRLTTY] LFS & BRLTTY SVN setup problem

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Thu Aug 23 17:02:04 EDT 2007

Hi

I've installed the SVN version of BRLTTY without any problems on my Linux From Scratch box.  However, I can't get my Brailliant 40 working.  By looking at the online reference manual I should have a utility called scrtest to troubleshoot my problem but I don't appear to have this utility.  Do I need to build this separately?  Is the online manual out of date?  Is there more appropriate documentation included within the install?  As I'm using brltty -b bm -d USB as my runtime command, is this correct?

As the display is working as expected on my debian box with the same brltty.conf settings and the same kernel configuration I'm confused as to what to look for to get the display working?

Help please!
Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk