[BRLTTY] lfs live disk and braillenote

cody churst35 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 22:10:41 EDT 2007

Hello all.

  I have my braillenote 32 and am trying to boot the live cd of lfs 6.3 pre1. I boot and at the second beep at the boot prompt I type:

linux brltty=bn,ttyS0

 and I let it boot. It will not display anything. I seem to be the only one having problems after I do all my google searching It's annoying me a lot. I have tried the other serial port and tried ttyS1 as well every combo and even switching the cable around. The only thing I can think of is that the command I'm typing is incorrect.

Thanks for all help,
Cody