[BRLTTY] braillenote lfs update

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 24 15:52:29 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by cody on 2007/08/25 at 15:32 -0700]

>I just downloaded and tried out the grml CD and both my braillenote and double
>talk work with it and I must say it's pretty cool.

That's good. So now we know that your hardware is good and all matched up
correctly.

>However when trying to use that lfs disk I just don't get anything. Which
>leads me to believe it is the command I am typing for the lfs live disk.

Or, perhaps, there's something wrong with support for serially connected
devices in that lfs installer image. Did your friend succeed with a serially
connected braille display, or with a usb one? What type of display did he use?

>linux brltty=bn,ttyS0,enUS
>
>is the command I typed.

While it probably won't matter (as brltty would just fall back to its default
table), note that en_US has an underscore in between the en and the US.