[BRLTTY] LFS & BRLTTY SVN setup problem

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 24 18:05:25 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Georgina Joyce on 2007/08/24 at 22:48 +0100]

>Display: Brailliant 40
>Connected: USB
>Initialisation: brltty (/etc/brltty.conf has the bm driver, USB and British table options active)

Could you please include the brltty.conf lines so that we can be assured that
they're specified correctly?

Could you also run brltty with -ldebug and then send us all the brltty logs
that result from that? The easiest way to do this is to use brltty's -e option
to redirect logging to standard error, and to then redirect standard error to a
known file. You can do all of that like this:

   brltty -ldebug -e 2>brltty.log

>The tcl error:

Okay ... I understand what the problem is. Thanks.