[BRLTTY] contact info

Stepan Kasal kasal at ucw.cz
Mon Aug 27 11:16:56 EDT 2007

Hello,

my coleague Tomas Janousek and myself have experienced problems
contacting your list.

First, it seems the mail exchange between redhat.com and mielke.cc
does not work at all.  We are getting corporate, so it might take
some time to get to the logs on our side.  I would appreciate if an
administrator could send an email from someone at mielke.cc to
skasal at redhat.com, and inspect the mailer-daemon errors, if any.
If this mail simply won't arrive, I can ask our admins to trace it.

Contact me off-list, so that we can arrange details.

(The Fedora project packages brltty, and Fedora/Red Hat developpers
could occassionally contribute a patch, so it is important to ensure
that our email exchange works.)

Have a nice day,
	Stepan Kasal