[BRLTTY] LFS & BRLTTY SVN setup problem

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Thu Aug 30 17:59:01 EDT 2007

>The bus numbers are there. It's just that they don't have leading zeros like
>they usually do and like brltty is expecting them to have. We should be able to
>adjust the code to accommodate this.

Assuming that this is the problem, the afore-mentioned change has now been made
to the code. Please retest with the latest revision.
Many thanks, I felt that the problem was mine so I needed to fix it.  The lfs list suggested I try a different udev rule which I did and I also checked out the latest revision.  But it's working, great, thanks.  Sorry, for the delay, but I've been playing with the lfs-livecd.

Blessings

Gena