[BRLTTY] performing a make on BRLTTY

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Fri Aug 31 18:32:08 EDT 2007

Hello:

I got brltty via svn and have managed to get ./autogen and ./configure to work
without errors.

First, there are tons of warning messages, but more importantly, there are
errors scrolling by regarding brlapi and other stuff.  Some look like this:

      make: *** [all] Error 2 brlapi.auto.c:5342: error: ?__pyx_m? undeclared  (first use in this function)
      make[2]: *** [brlapi.so] error 1
      make[1]: *** [all-api-bindings] Error 1

I've never tried to compile anything on this machine and have installed Python
Pyrex and hoped it would work without intervention.  This may be incorrect.

I'm using Ubuntu 7.4.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris