[BRLTTY] emacs

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Sat Dec 1 07:47:21 EST 2007

Hi,

Your question is more an emacs question than a brltty
question. Anyway the informations concerning the buffer you are
visiting in emacs might be available on the emacs mode line
according to the current mode. You can then access them by
redaing this particular line of the screen with your braille
display (via brltty.) Anyway if the mode line does not provide
access to these informations your can get them in emacs by
special functions and display them in a brltty accessible way
(e.g. with speechd-el and its dedicated brltty module.

Bests

Pierre