[BRLTTY] Creating BRLTTY as a .deb package

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Dec 8 21:05:19 EST 2007

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 12:23:52PM +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> Anyway would it be ok if I created a .deb package of BRLTTY for debian?

You could certainly do this, but Mario has created an excellent Debian package
already. If you are running Debian Unstable, you can obtain the latest version
of the package, which contains BRLTTY 3.8. I'm sure 3.9 is on the way, as
Mario is a very conscientious package maintainer.
> Would there be any licensing issues?

No. BRLTTY is released under the GPL.