[BRLTTY] brltty gnome anr oca

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 10 10:05:02 EST 2007

Hi Andor:

It might be that you do not have the Python bindings to BrlAPI.  This
page gives you some instructions and trouble shooting tips:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Braille

The first thing you should try is this command:

   python -c "import brlapi"

If you get errors from it, then you do not have the Python bindings for
BrlAPI and Orca will not be able to use braille.

Will