[BRLTTY] Bootstraping help

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Dec 21 10:08:35 EST 2007

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2007/12/21 at 14:50 +0000]

>A usual problem with beginners is to find documentation. For getting the
>help screen, they need to know which key they have to press. And the
>.hlp format is not very helpful.
>
>Could the shortcuts for the help screen and the preference menu be
>written in some text file, or even on the website?

Yes, that'd be a good idea.

The help format should probably be standardized for all models. It should
probably also be in a format which is equally useful on the web site as well as
within the help screen itself. Would people please make suggestions regarding
what the ideal standardized format should be?