[BRLTTY] friendly installs

Hurst, Cody churst35 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 23 00:50:48 EST 2007

I'm having really wacky ip addressing issues, apt-get issues and am busting
my head open trying to figure out why I'm having them nothing works. I also
want something a little newer as well. I've tried to get the ubuntu server
to install but it doesn't do a thing about picking my display up. So how
would I get this to install? I've also been busting my head over the fact
that the suse blinux documentation says that oh, sbl will pick up the
display right out of the box. Couldn't be furtehr from the truth. What about
fedora, mandrake? how are all these other distros? I just need something for
a server and debian is ok, but it's too old, I'm having issues and I'm just
not satisfied.