[BRLTTY] Mutt "braille_friendly" configuration option

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 4 22:52:20 EST 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 01:16:42PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> I've setup a wiki for such tooltips, see http://brl.thefreecat.org/wiki

Thanks. I have made a number of additions and changes. I made a mistake by
creating a page called MathematicsSoftware, which should have been called
CategoryMathematicsSoftware. Although I then created the new page, I wasn't
able to delete the old one (or even rename it, which would have been better),
even after creating a log-in account.

I added everything that came to mind, both for programs which I use regularly
and programs which I have used or experimented with at some stage in the past.

If others on the list also contribute, I am sure the wiki will become even
better than it already is.