[BRLTTY] Problem: make rpm

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 6 06:29:01 EST 2007

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2007/02/06 at 16:48 +1100]

>Under Debian, the solution is as you suggested: to break these out into
>separate packages. I'm not sure whether there's a better solution for RPM,
>though.

Fedora itself could do the same thing because any specific release of Fedora
uses a specific release of Python, but that's not, exsactly, what I'm asking
about. I'm referring to the rpms available on brltty's web site. They really
ought to be installable on a generic rpm-using system, e.g. any Fedora release.
That makes dependency on a particular release of Python a bit nastier.