[BRLTTY] convertCharToWchar and reverse not found

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Feb 21 04:32:03 EST 2007

Hi,

Raoul MXgXlas, le Wed 21 Feb 2007 08:27:16 +0100, a écrit :
> - FreeBSD holds iconv.h in /usr/include/sys/ (i missed that, and don't cheked config.log!!! !!!)
>
> - our iconv.h does not contain definition for some variables i.e. iconv_t.
> let me see if i can post a patch (first job on brltty).
> i will work on this next week.

Ah.  I only tried on Darwin, which has full support for iconv.
It's odd that FreeBSD doesn't have iconv_t and such in <iconv.h>: SUSv3
requires them.

> your patch apply quit well here but does not solve all the problem.

Are you talking about the warnings concerning printing key_t?  I guess
the only way to do it is to cast the values into unsigned long long and
use %llu.

Samuel