[BRLTTY] Re: BRLTTY error in live ubuntu edgy.

hermann steppenwolf2 at onlinehome.de
Wed Feb 21 12:16:27 EST 2007

Hi,
just an idea: I heard from a braille display manufactured in the Czech
republic, which is a copy of the alva models. Don't know its exact name,
but can that "Alva Braille System" be of that kind?
I use an original Alva Satellite 544 and I had no problems with Edgy,
which contains brltty 3.7.2.
As mentioned in a mail to the Orca list, I faced some problems in
Feisty, where brltty 3.7.2 works on the console, but not on the desktop.
Feisty comes with the last stable Orca 2.17.91.
Regards
Hermann