[BRLTTY] Re: Final release of brltty 3.8?

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 21 12:19:45 EST 2007

Hi Folks;

Regarding the snippets below about gnome-braille, braille i18n (for the
general case),  contraction/grade2, etc. I would like to mention that I
am available to start removing glib dependencies from the gnome-braille
codebase immediately, if there is consensus that the resulting code
would be meet these needs.  I plan to start this work soon, just say the
word :-)

I won't have a huge amount of time but will have a few hours per week,
hopefully it won't take a long time.

best regards,

Bill