[BRLTTY] brltty produces an endless error message

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Feb 28 14:43:50 EST 2007

[quoted lines by hermann on 2007/02/28 at 18:58 +0100]

>"Window follows pointer" is turned off. So this message normally
>shouldn't appear.

Yes, assuming you really do have the latest code. If you're a few revisions (a
week or two) behind then "Highlight Window" might also yield the same logs.

>Note: It doesn't happen all the time, just this afternoon. After
>rebooting it works correctly.

Gpm is probably usually running properly. Something must've happened to cause
it to fail. Rebooting your system would've caused gpm to start up properly
again.

>Is it possible that brltty turned off "Window follows pointer" after
>this event?

No, settings aren't automatically changed.