[BRLTTY] Trouble With rhmkiso

Rimkus, Robert W Robert.W.Rimkus at usa-spaceops.com
Wed Feb 28 15:41:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I have attempted to construct a boot cd for RedHat Enterpise Linux using:

brltty-3.7.2.tar.gz
rhel4-u3-i386-ws-disc1.iso copied to boot.iso
rhmkiso

I put this stuff in a directory called work in my home directory and ran

rhmkiso -b al -s

I got the following Warnings and no brltty.iso:

host_sys.o(.text+0x18f): In function `loadSharedObject':
./sys_shlib_dlfcn.h:27: warning: Using 'dlopen' in statically linked applications requires at runtime the shared libraries from the glibc version used for
linking
sys_linux.o(.text+0x18f): In function `loadSharedObject':
[...]

I hope I am over looking something obvious.

I am very greatful for the work you folks have done and look forward to your help.

Thanks,

bob