[BRLTTY] An idea: BRLTTY as Windows service?

Tomas Valusek tvalusek at seznam.cz
Tue Jul 10 15:11:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

well, but my way of using braille is very close to SideShow concept,
since I want to read something on Braille, While I'm doing something
completely different using PC keyboard and screen and (otpionally, since
I can still control computer visually) with speech feedback. I hope I
will one day be able to use my Braille display this way.

Tomas Valusek