[BRLTTY] Is this possible?

Mark L. Melonson variant at pcdesk.net
Thu Jul 19 21:45:13 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out a way of reading a book using only my braille
display. Idealing I'd like to be able to use the line-up / line-down
buttons without having to touch my keyboard, kind of like the help files.
Is this possible? Because, when I'm reading a book or documentation or
something on my display I don't like having to use cursor tracking and
have to press the down arrow or press page down and jump to the top of the
screen ;). Before I came to brltty I just used screenreaders, so I guess
I'm a little lazy when it comes to this ;). Thanks!

Best regards,
-Mark

---
"Life can be expressed through a game of chess... Our struggles are
everchanging; strategy and tactics must be re-evaluated and variations
must be taken into consideration. The only things that remain constant
throughout this everchanging exhange-fest are ideals and principles."