[BRLTTY] A data-point for the USB problem investigation

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Tue Jun 19 09:23:49 EDT 2007

Hi.

Just to let you know, I am running Linux 2.6.21 on
Debian unstable (sid) on a x86_64 machine.  I am currently
using a serial display on that machine, but the Easy Braille for
which I just implemented support is a USB display and
that worked completely flawlessly here.  In other words,
I can not reproduce so far that 2.6.21 is supposed to have
problems with USB displays.  I am guessing the problem
we heard about on this list is specific to some particular
piece of hardware.

--
CYa,
  Mario