[BRLTTY] Compile problem: /usr/bin/jar

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Mon Nov 12 09:29:02 EST 2007

Hello, Dave!

As I would like to test the Orca with braille support, I installed
your precompiled rpm brltty-3.9. However, this package seems to not
include the python bindings. Ok, so I installed the src rpm, and tried
to compile it my self. However, I get this error message:

/bin/sh: /usr/bin/JAR_NOT_FOUND_BY_CONFIGURE: No such file or
directory

/usr/bin/jar is not available on my system, and yum whatprovides
/usr/bin/jar gives me no info. I'm running a Fedora 7 system at the
moment, but on my test system, where I'm going to use Orca, I now have
upgraded to F8.

Which package includes the /usr/bin/jar command?

Thanks

Lars