[BRLTTY] Bad characters, brltty restart is needed

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Mon Nov 19 14:22:38 EST 2007

Hello,

do you use ISO for czech texts? Don't you mix-up let's say UTF-8 in your
locales settings with ISO in Brltty?
Have you set czech code page in brltty.conf? Have you tried to set the table
by command line:
brltty -t cz?

And of course you should specify what type of characters are not displayed
correctly.

Jan Mura