[BRLTTY] copy and paste

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Nov 20 04:41:57 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 07:28:04PM +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> How do I copy and paste with the braille note.
> I need to copy an internet page in lynx which spreads over 5 pages into
> emacs.
> Does someone know what I should do?

Save it as a text file, load it into emacs, use C-2 (ctrl-2) to mark the start
of the block, M-w (alt-W, that is) to copy it, and c-y to place it wherever
you want it. You can copy text between files.

I would suggest reading the Emacs manual: C-h i to enter Info mode, or C-h t
to read the tutorial.

People will be more inclined to help you if you show that you have taken the
time to read the documentation first. Often, your question will be answered by
reading the manual, or by searching the Web. If not, just ask on a suitable
mailing list or newsgroup - but take time to read the manuals first.