[BRLTTY] Braillified install for FC8

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu Nov 22 05:30:31 EST 2007

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 09:16:04AM +0000, Chris Norman wrote:
> Any ideas when one will be available? If at all?

While this doesn't answer the question, apparently Fedora have made it easier
to create custom installation images this time, which might simplify the
process a little.

Of course, if Fedora supported "live" upgrades as Debian has done for years,
the number of people requiring new CD images would be reduced, and the upgrade
process would be easier for those who already have Fedora installed. Fedora
could also learn from Debian by including BRLTTY by default in their
installation images.

This isn't an attempt to be a distribution champion and I don't want to start
one of those debates, but I think Debian has the advantage in these areas, and
the same holds for derivatives such as Ubuntu.