[BRLTTY] 6 points

Jan Mura jan.mura at volny.cz
Fri Nov 23 21:12:23 EST 2007

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is some six-points mode.
I would like to produce and of course to read just 6 points characters.
It is because of my math study.
I am not sure about Nemeth Code but as for Czech mathematical code the six
points is a must.
Or maybe not but I am not sure how to work with 8 points if you want to be
standardized.

The math and other scientific code came from six points paper era. And it si
still used.

I hope you understand.
In Windows it is somehow complicate, there is just one table for JAWS which
somehow produce six points.
The display is still in 8 points, but there is characters only with six
points. I am not sure, I could ask.

Thank you very much

Jan Mura
jan.mura at volny.cz