[BRLTTY] Confusion with keys. names.

Fabrizio Marini erbizionostro at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 12 05:31:51 EDT 2007

Hi all.
I'm really a newbye in Linux and I'm reading a lot of documentation
to get better.
My braille display is an Alva Satellite and I'm encountering
difficulties in understanding how the documents I read refer to  the
Satellite's keys.
Here's an example. The brltty reference manual gives his own names to
the keys (e.g. WINUP, LNUP, ETC.) and suggests the reader to refer to
the Braille Driver manual to know how those keys are maped on the
braille display.
So, I red the documentation about Alva braille driver (the
Alva.README file), but I haven't found which keys correspond to WINUP
and LNUP.
Also, on Alva.README, keys f1b and f2b are mentioned, but it's
impossible to know which keys these names correspond to.
Is there any document I should read to solve these problems?

Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Fabrizio.