[BRLTTY] dual booting. And what distro should I get?

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:14:37 EDT 2007

On 31/10/2007 8:59 PM, Jason White wrote:
> Once you've chosen a Linux distribution, read the installation instructions,
> which should cover partitioning and other details. This is all carried out

Ok.
Someone told me I need to use another tool to partition? (On a livecd) I
think it was "vgparted"? Do I need to use this?
Or can I just partition in my installer with out messing windows up?

> during the installation process. I would recommend making a backup copy of any
> important files first, in case you make a mistake and have to re-install
> everything.

Good idea.
Lots of people told me that one.

So should i try it? Is it likely I will lose windows?

I just want windows as a backup while I learn linux.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com