[BRLTTY] performing a make on BRLTTY (fwd)

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Mon Sep 3 18:55:03 EDT 2007

Hi Samuel:

You are correct.  There is only one package for Ubuntu, python-dev.

After installing it, I could not use find to identify python.h.. But, I ran the
make anyhow and got no errors.  brlapi was updated in Programs, so I'm thinking
it went ok.  The make install generated no errors either.

Now, I'll go back to the Orca documentation and see if I can get this to work
with Orca.

THanks a lot for your help on this problem.

Chris

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Christopher Gray, le Mon 03 Sep 2007 15:24:54 -0700, a écrit :
>> I don't believe so.
>
> Then install it ;)
>
>> Does it matter which one I get, or both?
>
> Your distribution most probably provide only one of them.
>
> Samuel

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

Bay Area Digital
870 Market Street, #653
San francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667