[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Debian package has USB autosuspend bug

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 06:51:30 EDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 12:51:21PM +0200, Mario Lang wrote:
> I do not want to unconditionally use subversion.  Please convince
> dave that this bug is worthwhile to release 3.8.1, or, alternatively,
> let me know a list of revisions that I have to pull to get this
> fixed.  But I am not going to just use whats in svn right now.

Either of your suggested solutions would be fine. Whatever works well with
Dave's plans and schedule would be best, I think, as long as the bug is fixed
so that users of Debian testing and unstable distributions, and of other
distributions that inherit the Debian package, won't experience the bug, which
entails loss of the braille device until the problem is worked around or a
fixed version installed.