[BRLTTY] Problem making BRLTTY 3.8

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Sep 6 12:42:58 EDT 2007

[quoted lines by Edwin Ventevogel on 2007/09/06 at 16:24 +0200]

>I have got an error message in async.c line 75: Incomplete type.
>
>The version of GCC is 2.95.4

Line 75 of async.c says:

   unsigned char buffer[];

This is okay for the last field of a structure, except that it may be that the
older version of gcc that you're using doesn't support it. Please try placing
either a 0 (zero) or a * (asterisk) between the brackets to see if that makes a
difference.