[BRLTTY] 3.8 Versions of brltty

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 7 03:56:00 EDT 2007

Hi Chris:

Darn!  It's definitely hard to keep on top of all the changes going on
in the world and keep things in sync.  BrlTTY v3.8 is now official and
development of BrlTTY on SVN has moved to trunk.  You can get the BrlTTY
v3.8 sources here:

  http://mielke.cc/brltty/releases/brltty-3.8.tar.gz

I just updated the Orca braille page with this info.  Thanks!

Will