[BRLTTY] screen not in text mode message

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Fri Sep 7 21:43:21 EDT 2007

Hi:

Apologies, but I was wrong.  Upon rebooting I am still getting this message and
alt+ctrl+backspace is not taking it away.  The display goes blank for about 2
seconds and then the message comes back.

I'll have to investigate more about when brltty executes.  In a directory full
of links, it appears to have 25 associated with it and this appears to be
earlier than anything that looks like x.

Chris

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

Bay Area Digital
870 Market Street, #653
San francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667