[BRLTTY] jni.h?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Sep 9 19:15:15 EDT 2007

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> It looks like you only have libgcj8-dev, provided by gcj-4.2.  Are you
> maybe compiling with gcc 4.1?  In that case I guess gcc 4.1 can't find
> gcj-4.2's jni.h.  It's possible that you have to explicitely choose
> between gcc 4.1 & gcj 4.1 or gcc 4.2 & gcj 4.2.

To revisit this thread, it appears I was misled, the configure
script of brltty was apparently correct, the build failures were
due to some inconsistency in the various arch build daemons since
I was uploading the brltty package to unstable just one day after
the default compiler was changed from gcc 4.1 to gcc 4.2.  In theory,
this shouldnt have happend, but something much have been inconsistent since
a new upload today revealed that the architectures that
were previously failing to build do now indeed build correctly.

--
CYa,
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'