[BRLTTY] 3.9

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Sep 15 19:49:15 EDT 2007

I'd like to target Friday, the 21st, for releasing 3.9. With this in mind,
would all packagers please verify that the latest code contains nothing that'll
cause them any difficulties. In addition, I have a question:

Right now the -h [--help] option lists options in alphabetical order. Should it
remain this way, or, rather, should the options be grouped in terms of related
functionality. This'd mean that one group might be -b,-B,-d,-r, another one
might be -s,-S,-F, another one might be -A,-N, another one might be -t,-a,-c,
etc.