[BRLTTY] Multiple contraction tables.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 18 01:59:08 EDT 2007

I've been asked if we could make it easier for those who must use more than one
contraction table to switch amongst them more easily. I'm asking, therefore,
for syntax suggestions. Here's one I've thought of:

The -c option could accept a comma-delimited list of tables. If only one is
specified then the preferences menu selector would still work as it does now,
i.e. present all available tables. If, however, more than one table is
specified then the preferences menu selector would only present the specified
tables.