[BRLTTY] e d o

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Mon Sep 24 10:18:07 EDT 2007

>[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2007/08/30 at 09:30 -0400]
>
>>Does anybody have an example of a contraction going from an accented to an
>>unaccented syllable?
>
>"honest", which uses the "one" contraction.

Very good! I think I'll start a campaign to put the accent on the second
syllable. Maybe make it a long O and pronounce the h too. <grin> How about
Miel-KEH?

For those (not particularly including me) who want to delve into rules, you
can get everything from the NFB site. I know I sent some links to Dave some
while ago.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>