[BRLTTY] List configuration change.

Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY. brltty at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 24 11:40:45 EDT 2008

It's been repoted to me that certain posts have, on occasion, failed to reach
certain users. In an attempt to resolve this problem I've reluctantly made a
configuration change to the list. The "From:" line in the message header now
contains the list address rather than the poster's address. We'll just have to
see how well (or not) this works out. If any of you have posted a question or a
comment and don't feel you've received the expected responses, please do
repost.