[BRLTTY] List configuration change.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 24 13:38:45 EDT 2008

I was asked:

>I hope you won't mind to explain in a little bit more detail why this change
>is actually necessary

Since I'm fearless, and try to give good answers to all questions no matter
what the topic, I'll answer this one too.

Yes, I actually do mind giving the details. I'm having to work around an
ISP-introduced anti-spam and security measure which they themselves don't want
to describe. While I may be able to reverse engineer my way around it, it would
be totally disingenuous to them were I to then pass on to the world those
details which they want to keep secret.

In any event, I think I've figured out how to not need that configuration
change after all.