[BRLTTY] 3.10

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Mon Apr 28 14:32:10 EDT 2008

Some of the documentation in Documents seems to be very old. For example,
the TODO file says it's from March, 2000! The last change date on the file
is much newer but I don't know for sure what this means. In Manual-BRLTTY
the (if I remember correctly) Future Enhancements section says it's written
as of December 2001. It may be that only these dates need updating if the
content has been changed as developments occurred, but if no developments
did occur it would be nice to know that the items mentioned are still
relevant now.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
Computing Center Services