[BRLTTY] 3.10

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 28 18:50:33 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2008/04/28 at 23:40 +0100]

>It is done and just being re-read, so that should be a matter of
>something like a week or so.

A week or so is okay. I'd really like to release the code now, though, since
it's had lots of testing and appears to be very stable, before continuing.

The one thing I'd like to still have a look at, though, is adding SyncBraille
support to the BrailleSense driver. Does anyone have a SyncBraille?