[BRLTTY] 3.10

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 30 05:50:22 EDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by Daniel Dalton on 2008/04/29 at 17:39 +1000]
>
>> One little bug I found:
>> - with the braille note if I press a routing key quickly after another,
>> brltty
>> locks up and requires a killall/restart...
>> Thats the only real problem I have seen lately and can reproduce.
>
> Is this a new problem or does it happen in older releases too? If it's a new

I'm not sure, let me check... Can I get back to you in a few days?
I'm having a lot of trouble with a linux installation and as you know my
usb to serial cable so not much time...
Will get back as soon as I can though.

> problem, are you able to determine which revision introduced it?

Sure, although that can be quite time-consuming so that will need to wait
until I find some time.
Perhaps this weekend I should get a chance...

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton at iinet.net.au>