[BRLTTY] Russian and Hebrew with BRLTTY

Ollie mallard at ilgerone.net
Sun Dec 14 08:53:54 EST 2008

Hello Samuel,
I have checked the Hebrew table you sent last night, and the only
doubt I have concerns the letter Kaf and Final Kaf.
You marked Kaf as dots 16, and Final Kaf as dots 13. but I may be wrong.
I also checked it on the Alef Bet Manual I retrieved from
http://ww.hebrewvisions.org, at the link
Digital Library.

In my view it should bethe opposite, but  I may be wrong...
I also checked it against a document (the Alef Bet Manual) I retrieved from
http://www.hebrewvisions.org/digital library , which might come in handy.
It should be more up to date compared with the 1954 document you refer to.

I hope this helps.
Ciao,
Ollie