[BRLTTY] Russian and Hebrew with BRLTTY

Ollie mallard at ilgerone.net
Sun Dec 14 09:24:55 EST 2008

Samuel,
I'm not so sure I know better... I've just
visited an Israeli site, and it's less clear than ever...
They had both letters, with k (dots 13) as final,
and dots 16 in the middle of the word, to mark Kaf without daghesh...
Anyway,
I'm attaching the document I mentioned earlier,
so maybe things will be clearer...
Ciao,
Ollie