[BRLTTY] BrailleConnect 24 with BRLTTY 3.10

Rob Meredith rmeredith at aph.org
Wed Dec 17 14:36:10 EST 2008

Hello:

I am trying to get a BrailleConnect 24 to work over USB with the current the release of brltty. I remember this came up before on the list regarding a VarioConnect display, and Dave issued a patch. Using that patch as a guide, I added the following lines to my copy of BrailleDrivers/Baum/braille.c in the UsbChannelDefinition struct:
{ /* BrailleConnect 24 */
                .vendor=0x0904, .product=0x2009,
                        .configuration=1, .interface=0, .alternative=0,
      .inputEndpoint=1, .outputEndpoint=2,
      .disableAutosuspend=1
        }

This does not work for me. Does anyone have any ideas?

Rob