[BRLTTY] Which BrlTTY commands are the equivalent of a Tab and Shift+Tab in a GUI?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon Dec 22 07:24:37 EST 2008

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Mario Lang, le Sat 20 Dec 2008 09:54:30 +0100, a écrit :
>> {
>>   .name = "PRPGRPH",
>>   .code = BRL_CMD_PRPGRPH,
>>   .description = "go up to last line of previous paragraph"
>> },
>> {
>>   .name = "NXPGRPH",
>>   .code = BRL_CMD_NXPGRPH,
>>   .description = "go down to first line of next paragraph"
>> },
>> I am not sure these actually work with BrlAPI client, anyone?
>
> Mmm, why shouldn't they?

Because a BrlAPI client does not provide a screen, it only fills the
current line.  I wonder how paragraph navigation should work in such
a context, it would need to emit scrolling commands until it hits
"the right" point, but that feels error prone.  Mind you, I never tried,
so maybe I am extremely uninformed here.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'