[BRLTTY] Menu commands binding

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Dec 24 09:46:21 EST 2008

[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2008/12/23 at 18:28 +0800]

>I found If I bind PREFMENU command, then other menu commands, prev/next
>item and next setting were auto binded. In other words, I couldn't change
>bindings of other menu commands. Is that true?

The key binding facility doesn't know if the menu is active. What you're
observing is that regular functions are also interpreted as menu functions,
e.g. LNUP is interpreted as previous item, LNDN is interpreted as next item,
HOME is interpreted as next value, etc.

If eyou use the now supplied keypad.ktb it works quite nicely. You activate the
menu with KP0+KP5, and then KP7/KP1 are first/last item, KP8/KP2 are
previous/next item, and KP4/KP5 are previous/next value.