[BRLTTY] Problem with brltty 3.9 on debian testing

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Feb 20 08:49:07 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Michael Whapples on 2008/02/20 at 13:01 +0000]

>When powertop suggested doing this, I seem to remember a slightly different
>way of setting/unsetting this, and it was for the whole system. May be I
>remembered wrong, or may be both work but the way suggested by powertop is
>general and yours is specific to a device.

It's always best to change as little as possible, one step at a time, in order
to be sure that the real cause of a particular problem has been found. It's
also best to leave usb autosuspend on for those devices which work well with
it.

Did you try what I suggested? If so, did it make the problem go away?